Catch an inspiring view of the energy, faith, and love at Sr. Mark's! It has been a momentous year:
- We said “goodbye” to our beloved pastor of 20+ years, Pastor Pat Geiseman. We said “hello” to our friend and Interim Pastor, Pastor Paul Olson, plus many new members.
- We continued creating new ministries, including a small group for parents of teenagers, a small group for parents of young children, and an updated nursery program.
- We expanded our involvement with the community, especially with the McCleery School and The Neighbor Project. We presented music concerts for and with the community, We marched in the Aurora Pride Parade.
- We offered classes in Yoga, Functional Fitness, Financial Peace, and English Language Acquisition.
- We focused on the refugee crisis and world hunger.
Want to feel inspired?