Monday thru Friday, July 11-15
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily
VBS is always a great time for kids to sing, play, and learn. The theme this year, “Tree of Healing,” gives kids a chance to learn what health means and how God wants a just world where ALL can enjoy the gifts of God’s creation.
Some of the highlights include:
- water relay races
- Glue Batik t-shirt decorating
- photo scavenger hunt
- learning sign language and braille
- planting seeds to take home
- assembling first-aid kits for homeless
- friendship-building games
Last day to register is July 1st! CLICK HERE to learn more.