Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11
St. Mark’s makes it a priory to strengthen relationships and build community so that people feel cared for, supported and nurtured as disciples and followers of Jesus. There are many opportunities to get to know the people at the other end of the pew, whether events like the Mardi Gras brunch the Sunday before Ash Wednesday and the potluck after the Children’s Christmas Program, or one of the groups that gathers regularly for discussion and connection:
- The Adult Fellowship group is open to all adult members of St. Mark’s with an interest in meeting once a month for food and fellowship. Each outing focuses on an interesting program and includes a luncheon.
- Brewing Questions is a group for people in their 20's and 30's searching for answers to some of life's brewing questions.
- Women’s Circles – Faith Circle, Naomi Circle, Ruth Circle and Hope Circle – gather for Bible study, discussion, mission projects and support.
- Building Bridges is a new group for parents in their 20s, 30s and 40s, focusing on connecting daily life with faith life.
- Flying Lions Youth Group is a service oriented group whose main purposes are to explore our connections with God’s world and to serve the congregation and community though works projects throughout the year and an annual mission trip – plus some time together just having fun. More information.
Upcoming events can be found in newsletters, weekly emails and the Happening page.